My God how many mistakes. Widgets
Re-reading this long letter I stumbled upon a long series of mistakes that have made me embarrassed and ashamed at the same time. My apologies to those who have chosen to read, and as a justification can only say that I have written in an age of darkness, pain and anguish. Often I had to wipe the tears because I do not allow and also to continue, according to the hospital all day, reduces me to write at night when fatigue overcame me. I forced myself to tell this story to avert the possibility that Mark once healed, he still wants back on the bike. Now I know that passion is still a passion and it is difficult to stay away but the fear is just as difficult if not impossible to keep at bay, and I'm scared ...... to repeat the experience.
0 comments:
Post a Comment