Tuesday, November 2, 2010

1989 Yamaha Phazer Air Filter

CHIVASSO KENNEL (TO): JEFF, POOR BEHIND OLD DOG WITH A LIFE WITHOUT LOVE AND JOY

MY NAME IS JEFF AND THE LIFE I had nothing!
You think you're old now .. but what do you want?
I just want a warm place to sleep ... to feel a little less pain in my bones that torments me every minute ... and ... if I am not asking too much ... .. many a caress caresses sweet and reassure me and make me .. feel less lonely now that my life is ending.

My life 'was a rope tied to a rope ... a feast of watermelons ... ... day after day without even noticing it about me that I suffered ... ... that ... I did not live to grow old!
And now .... I am old ... ... I have dysplasia and arthrosis neurological problems typical of an old dog ... and I'm so cold ... but my cold, 'and also in the heart ...' and a chill inside ... 'fear ... only to die without anyone to tell me goodbye ... as if I had not even existed!
I know ... it 's hard for anyone to notice me now ... but as a miracle ... .. I was just a miracle to give me a few months in real life ... please think about it!

Jef is on the kennel Chivasso, his pain with painkillers are more 'subdued, but needs a warm place, will not exceed' the winter shelter.

E 'adoption of the heart .. but we want to try it' cause maybe somewhere there is a great and generous heart for him!

For information: 347 1761000
Marisa
or Anna 331 6785494

0 comments:

Post a Comment