Thursday, June 17, 2010

How Does Typhoid Cause Bradycardia

GROSSETO: Urgent, IS A PERSON OF THE AREA TO OFFER STOCK HELP TWO IBD!

"In Grosseto area anyone armed with good faith that wants to adopt two cats (young about 2-3 years at most).
Unfortunately, these two regions is located in an area a little unhappy ... in the center area in a kind of dirty and wet garden where, unfortunately, the employees do not want them (and I fear that may also hurt them).
a colleague of mine and I give them something to eat but unfortunately one of the two (or maybe both) is sick - even though I've never done the test - for IVF so it is very thin and in need of care.
Unfortunately, neither myself nor my colleague, we can keep them because we have already two cats each in tiny apartments.
The two cats are very sociable and blacks.
Unfortunately I do not live in Grosseto but I might just go there to take pictures and send them. If there was someone who could take them and take care of (mostly they are accustomed always to be together, so it would be best not to separate them) would be the best.

Cristina. "


If there is anyone in the area willing to give a momentary standstill, or even just check the health condition of bringing two cats from a vet, please contact me and we will contact the girl who wrote to me to give you directions on where to find them!
Please, if you really were or FIV + FeLV +, can not live on the street.

-clear-17-@ libero.it

0 comments:

Post a Comment