SERPICO - Lord Sinclair invested
found dying on a roadside, in the Marches, and saved by the voluntary Noianimalionlus, and 'was sent to me with all the love in the world, x-rays , tests performed, blankets, good jelly, sterilized.
Serpico and 'positive feline AIDS, but those who are' informed, like me, animal welfare, he knows that this is not 'a disease to be considered dangerous, in a secure environment cats with FIV can live a normal life and live a peaceful old age, like all other .
I personally in my hut I have several documents with AIDS, a female aged 14 to 13 years and I had already 'AIDS when I took her in my hut. Serpico and
NOW 'TO ME A FAUGLIA, PISA, he' s a pure NORWEGIAN FOREST, THIS IS NOT SAVED THE ABANDONMENT AND 'SAVE ONLY THANKS to those who do not care about race or ETA' a creature ITEM NO, WHY 'WHO LOVES THEM REALLY loves them all, Especially the 'bad luck. AND WHO REALLY LOVES THEM AND 'NOT INFORMED ON WELFARE WILL' NEVER money in exchange for a living creature. BUY AN ANIMAL IS NOT 'ethical and cultural CORRECT.
Serpico and 'ADORABLE, SEARCH SEMPPRE human presence, give him a place in your home and your heart, ADOPTING WILL MAKE A GIFT TO HIM BUT ESPECIALLY YOURSELF.
As usual, and more 'than usual, very strict controls and signature sheet preaffido foster care. Call me Grace
DOOR PISA
349-1044187 Mail: linette-chicca@libero.it
Or info@lavocedeglianimali.it
0 comments:
Post a Comment