PROVISIONAL STALL AT LEAST ONE TOO SHORT CRATURE POOR ENOUGH TO NOT BE IN SOUTH KENNEL WE DO ... TURN!
In telling the story of these 4 angels I feel a sense of anxiety and helplessness, but it is only right way to subtract these last groped helpless creatures to a sad fate. They still do not know, but will open soon for all 4 doors of the doghouse and will lose forever the freedom ...
Ve present them one at a time:
ANGEL (black and tan) has nearly 15 years, average size, was born and raised on the streets, became totally blind about four years ago;
ANGEL (black and tan) has nearly 15 years, average size, was born and raised on the streets, became totally blind about four years ago;
VOLPINO (white and orange): 10 years, average size, frightened, but good. Although always been strays, have had since birth, their reference point, a special person who cared about them lovingly to the point of having put at their disposal an entire room where the dogs slept, ate and felt safe . In early September, however, the person became ill and within days the dogs have lost their first and only leader in recent days also their "home". Have now been put on the roadside and, not knowing where to hole up, have begun to sleep on the sidewalks and in front of shops in Naples and as often happens, the 4 poor creatures have become the target of insensitive people and bad that has already threatened to alert the community to do hook up, or worse, to poison them all. Each passing day could be their last of a life spent in complete freedom ... Why
enter the kennel where they intended to go means not to have any hope YOU LEAVE! NO VOLUNTEERS, NO ADOPTIONS!
Telling their story is the only hope that I have to save them. I hope someone decides to give a good heart to Angel and Tiger, the two elders of the group, a serene and dignified old age and I hope that the other 2 dogs, with the most suspicious people, there is an alternative to kennels ..
The dogs are in Naples, but stalls and adoptions, are willing to take them all over Italy.
For info: 331-8265101
ROSARIA
rosder@libero.it
------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- --------------
I talked to Rosa: I spoke with brigade, said that a day will put 'on board at least two old men (including the blind), I said that I would asked for help the creatures in the street in his name
I ASK YOU TO GIVE A HAND TO PREVENT THOSE INNOCENT TO ENTER INTO A KENNEL WHERE THEY WOULD BE THE END.
Postepay Rosario E '4023 6005 8877 0737
headed to Rosario De Rosa
headed to Rosario De Rosa
Thanks to all of those creatures who have already endured their share of the great suffering of life.
Grace Simonal
0 comments:
Post a Comment